Mar 23, 2021
When do you suppose to be the right age to start your career? Is
it when or how you start your career that matters in the journey?
Sometimes you know very early the career path you want to follow,
but life diverts your focus to other things before you find your
In this episode of the Your Career Cure Podcast, Gail
Tolstoi-Miller speaks with Gav Gillibrand. He’s a fitness &
nutrition expert who specializes in helping busy men and women lose
20lbs or more in 12 weeks or less without cutting out carbs &
other fun stuff from their lives.
From a TV appearance on “Blind Date” in 1993 to a distinguished
career as a male revue artist AKA male stripper, traveling all over
the UK & Europe, Gav went on to become of the UK’s most
successful online fitness coaches having helped 100’s of clients in
the last 15 years to health and weight loss success.
Gav shares some of his highs, lows, and the life lessons he
learned from his 17-year career as a male stripper.
He explains in detail the caloric deficit concept and why it is
the single most effective way of losing weight in both men and
women. Listen in to learn the importance of allowing your staff
some exercise time to boost their productivity in the office.
SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, LIKE & SHARE
Apple | Google | Spotify | iHeart | Stitcher | Amazon | Podchaser | Castbox | Pandora | Watch
Video on Youtube
What You Will Discover:
- [0:22] Gav narrates stories of his interest in sports and
fitness since his teenage years.
- [7:30] The only time you should embellish the truth to get the
- [8:53] The life and experiences of a male stripper plus the
lessons from the industry.
- [17:05] The interesting perspective of the stripping world and
its differences with the real world for both men and women.
- [20:03] How the pandemic period became the best and worst for
some people in the health and fitness sector.
- [28:04] Debunking the caloric deficit concept- why you can
still lose weight even with your junk food diet.
- [36:37] The importance of strength training to maintain muscle
mass and burn fat as you get older.
- [39:55] Understanding the mechanics of losing fat and the
benefits of controlling your caloric intake.
- [44:14] Gav explains how he focuses his clients on the end goal
of why they want to lose weight.
- [51:39] How to lose weight eating whatever you want plus
finding exercises that you enjoy.
- [57:32] The mental, physical, and productivity benefits of
exercising for office workers.
- [1:02:05] Why you should cut off alcohol and instead adopt a
healthy diet for both your physical and mental health.
- [1:06:03] He describes his worst career moment and how
perseverance led to his best year yet.
- [1:11:01] The 3 best career and Corporate America answers that
Gav would give to win the 50 million dollars Your Career Cure
Gav’s Social Media Info: